Hey, I'm back! :D
This post is sooooo late.... :(
But the good news is I've finally started sewing my bag!!! :D
Picture of me sewing my bag:
And I just got introduced to the curved ruler to make the curved bottom of my bag( as you can see from my previous blogs if you don't know what I mean):
I didn't manage to draw it as I realised that the bottom of my bag wasn't straight:((( and my
curve looked more like a straight line instead of a curved one. :((( So I'm gonna bring my own french curve...D: And I think I "speeded"(for the sewing machine :3) 'cause my stitches are not even, certain parts of the stitches are too far apart... :(
And FINALLY, I'm gonna finish up the decorations!!! YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH. YAYY! I wanna finish up my bag..... :D







This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete